inSegment is an innovative, full-service digital marketing agency. We maximize our client's online potential through cutting-edge solutions in web design, development, demand generation, SEO and social media engagement. We are committed to our client’s bottom line and always back up our tactics with concrete results.
Interns will learn how a digital agency creates social media strategies. They will learn about the initial stages of setting goals, evaluating existing channels, creating a social media strategy all the way through to the implementation of and reporting on those communications strategies. inSegment is a hands-on learning environment in which interns can gain knowledge of how to foster two way communications between companies and their customers, a greater understanding of how to leverage social media for marketing and PR purposes, stronger writing skills, and published works for their portfolios.
- Public Relations
- Become part of the dynamic agency team
- Create and maintain marketing content
- Perform daily news monitoring and come up with ideas for posts and articles
- Participate in weekly social media strategy and planning meetings
- Write posts for a variety of social media accounts
- Write blogs posts and articles for the agency and clients
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Creativity and ability to come up with interesting ideas for blogs, articles and social media posts and campaigns
- Experience and knowledge of social media management and usage of Twitter, Facebook, Google+ and LinkedIn preferred
Unpaid, you can receive academic credit for internship
Flexible. Full time preferred (20+ hours per week minimum)
Resume, Cover Letter, Writing Samples