Building the future
of digital marketing.
inSegment is located in Boston, one of the most innovative technology hubs in the world.
We create services that push boundaries and innovate business.
We’re looking for strategic action takers, creative thinkers and meticulous engineers to join our team and help empower our community of digital marketers.
Director, Digital MarketingBoston, MA
ESTABLISHED IN 2007, INSEGMENT, AN INC 5000 COMPANY, IS A FULL-SERVICE DIGITAL MARKETING AGENCY
Our mission is to create innovative digital marketing campaigns that connect our clients’ business with the right customers. There’s a reason we’re called inSegment. It’s more than just our name; it reflects our commitment to identifying and targeting the most relevant market segments for our clients. We realize our mission by approaching each project with an engineering mindset, designing and continuously testing data-driven programs in order to exceed client expectations.
We are looking for a driven, passionate and proven marketer to lead the Digital Marketing team at inSegment. The ideal candidate has agency experience running digital campaigns, managing people, pitching new business, communicating with clients, and setting strategy for paid and organic marketing programs. This is a tremendous opportunity for someone who is a self-starter, has worked with clients within an agency team, and now is looking to step into a leadership role.
You will provide strategic direction for our clients based on an understanding of our client’s business objectives and the digital tactics proven to drive meaningful results. The Director must be able to incorporate data and creative thinking to pitch, develop and execute full-funnel marketing campaigns. You will be managing relationships with the team of Analysts reporting to you, our clients and our web design & development team. Your job is to keep our clients happy by helping them achieve their goals, while growing our business, our team and maximizing the agency’s profitability.
• Acquire new business, develop strategy and scopes of work through in-depth proposals with prospects
• Develop media plans with new clients for all inSegment programs
• Oversee team of account managers, analysts, and interns (in-office and remote)
• Provide consistent qualitative and quantitative feedback to team members regarding performance, outlining quarterly objectives to achieve personal goals
• Serve as a senior point of contact with clients of the agency
• Retain and grow/upsell existing accounts
• Deliver client reports consistently while explaining the data in a natural way that clients can understand
• Manage projects, track spend and work with accounts payable to handle billing
• Evaluate innovative new tools and tactics to keep inSegment in the forefront of MarTech
Digital marketing tools/tactics you should know include:
• Paid Search / Google Ads
• Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
• Google Analytics
• Facebook Advertising
• LinkedIn Advertising
• Programmatic Display
• Account-Based Marketing
• Marketing Automation (knowledge of Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot and/or SharpSpring is a plus)
• Email Marketing
Perhaps most importantly, you must understand how these tactics work together to be used synergistically for a holistic approach to full-funnel digital marketing, and how to measure effectiveness of those programs.
To be considered for this off-the-hook opportunity, you must have:
• Agency-experience (4+ years)
• A track record of driving results for clients (ideally in the B2B, higher education, and/or financial services verticals)
• Bachelor’s Degree
• Desire to be a mentor
• Ability to motivate a team
We are laser-focused on driving results for our clients. If you are smart, driven, love a challenge and seeking a high-impact opportunity leading an agency team, this is the opportunity for you!
inSegment provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.Apply Now
Digital Marketing AnalystBoston, MA
inSegment, an INC 5000 company, is a boutique Digital Marketing Agency with over 8 years track record in building lasting client relationships by providing top-quality digital marketing services including Demand Generation, SEO, Website Development, Paid Search and Display, Reputation Management and Social Media Marketing.
A Digital Marketing Analyst wears many hats @inSegment. You support our digital strategy and execute, manage and deliver sophisticated marketing programs and campaigns for our clientele. You will be responsible for implementation and delivery of these programs across many channels and many platforms and your world will be immersed in the latest analytics, SEM/SEO and social.
- Comprehensive digital campaign management with a proven track record
- Superb analytical skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solver
- Excel Master
- Super motivated
- Experience in SEM, SEO, PPC, display, programmatic and email marketing is preferred but not required
- Exceptional attention to detail
- English writing and composition is perfect
- Proven knowledge of presentation prep and showcasing
- Strong grasp of the digital marketing fundamentals and methodologies
- Ability to create easy to read reports relaying complex data sets
- Expert in time-management and prioritization of responsibilities
- Desire to learn, grow and excel at all times
- Eagerness to jump head first and never look back
- Bachelor’s degree with a 3.0 + GPA
- Charisma and drive
The application must be accompanied by a detailed cover letter addressing the candidate’s qualifications and direct experience as described. Applications without cover letters will be automatically rejected.
inSegment provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.